Meet new people while enjoying the perks of a guided walking tour through the streets of downtown Scottsdale that will take you to the most delicious chocolate destinations you have ever walked!
The tour consists of visiting chocolatiers and local shops where you will have the opportunity to sample and learn fun facts about Chocolate, Scottsdale, and the businesses we visit.
Chocolate samples are in a variety of forms which may include bean to bar chocolate, truffles, cupcakes, brownies, gelato, and treats made specifically for the tour!
A bottle of water, palate cleanser, and Ziploc bag to save your treats are provided at the beginning of the tour.
Things to Consider
- We run from October to April pending temperatures of 90 degrees or less. Nobody likes melted chocolate
- It’s an outdoor walking tour of about two miles, so please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Tour takes place rain or shine, no refunds or cancellations accepted.
- Capacity 4-14 people per tour.
- Tours generally end at a different location from the starting point. Stores are subject to change.
- Tips are not included in the ticket price but are appreciated. Tourism industry standards are 15-20% of the retail price before any discounts.